Vet Splash Plus
Splash Plus Clear Skin Shampoo was developed by veterinary dermatologists to help calm the most challenging sensitive skin conditions. Atopic Dermatitis, Infectious Dermatitis, Allergic Dermatitis, and other sensitive skin conditions benefit from the cleansing, conditioning, and odor eliminating compounds of splash, energized with the plus of salicylic acid, for a deeper clean.
Note: It is recommended that you wash your pet three times the first week, reducing the frequency to weekly, depending on your pet’s skincare needs. Splash Plus is, however, safe for everyday use.
Clinically and Dermatologist tested for use on pets with Atopic Dermatitis, Infectious Dermatitis, and Allergic Dermatitis, Splash Plus reduces itching and inflammation.
Salicylic Acid provides the PLUS, to remove the dead cell, oils, and bacteria to allow the skin to heal.
Our unique cleansing properties provide equivalent or superior results to prescription cleaners, with less frequent application. Splash Plus is formulated to cleanse the skin to:
- Remove allergens like pollen, dead skin, dander, mites and more.
- Remove scales and oils to get coverage and absorption with medication.
- Reduce odor – allowing the owner to see, feel and smell the difference with competing products.
- Potentially improve antibiotic effectiveness due to more effective cleanliness of skin prior to application.
Product Highlights Contains:
- Effective combination of agents to remove oils, dirt, and debris that can cause allergic reactions, irritation and odor.
- Conditioners to avoid dryness.
- Agents to remove bacteria and other microbes.
- Agents to clean effectively and to reduce odor.
- Salicylic Acid to remove the dead cell, oils and bacteria to allow the skin to heal.
- Controls growth of microbes and to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Deep cleaning and additional anti-inflammatory properties gained from Salicylic acid.
Indications: Cleansing of:
- Allergy-prone skin, Infection of skin, oily skin and odorous skin conditions.